You can find all our data on:
This repository is a global public resource for the structures from beta-coronavirus with a focus on SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2. You can find here:
- The original files 17 of the 28 proteins in SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2, over 300 different structures.
- The most important structures of human corona virus interaction partners.
- Re-refined and re-processed structures from different contributors (*)
- Validation statistics and quality indicators for these and the original structural models
- Diagnostic data for the quality of the experimental data
(*) Please be aware that while there is potential to improve some structures, this is not meant as criticism of the great achievements of the research groups who were able to initially elucidate these structures. It merely reflects on the potential to push our methods to their limit to get every last bit of biological information.